Dec 19, 2005

Whaz-up?

The sky, duh!

Anyway…

What is up with me? Or rather, whaz-up with me?

Well, last Wednesday, we went to see King Kong. And I really didn’t like it. There were a lot of scenes in the movie that I think could have used some editing, because it seemed that they drug some them out too long. And the natives, in my opinion, were way over-done!



Yesterday at church we had our Christmas service, banquet, and gift exchange (Since Christmas is on Sunday this year, we will also be having a Christmas service this next Sunday as well). For the past 3 years, we have had a Christmas play, but we decided to not have one this year. So I didn’t have to memorize any lines this Christmas!

On Friday we plan on going to see the new Narnia movie. We haven’t been to see it yet because it doesn’t come out in theaters here until December 21, so we have had to wait.



Sidewalk update:

Hey, guess what! They finally finished the sidewalk in front of my house (Well, there will have to be a touch-up here and there). (To see what I’m talking about click here) No more walking in mud or gravel to get to the house!

allfornow,

Hannah

Pictures taken from FreeFoto.com

No comments: