Mar 31, 2006

The quiz of 4....

4 songs I like:

~My Savior My God by Aaron Shust
~I Am Free by Newsboys
~How Great is Our God by Chris Tomlin
~Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James

4 CDs I like:

~If I Had One Chance to Tell You Something by Rebecca St. James
~Live Worship: Blessed Be Your Name by Rebecca St. James
~Arriving by Chris Tomlin
~Wow CDs by Various Christian Artists

4 TV shows I like:

~Re-runs of I Love Lucy
~Re-runs of Andy Griffith
~Re-runs of Leave it to Beaver
~Extreme Makeover Home Edition

4 movies I like:

~The Pacifier
~Chicken Little (There I said it! No actually it is a really great movie, even for teens.)
~Sense and Sensibility
~Pride and Predjudice

4 (of the) places I've been:

~England
~Spain
~Austria
~Switzerland

4 (of the) pets I've owned:

~Liz (Hamster)
~Pretty Boy (Don't laugh! I was 8 when I named him. He's a bird, a cockatiel to be exact. He is now almost 8 years old!)
~Minnie (Hamster)
~Floppsy (Rabbit)

4 of my hobbies:

~Playing the piano
~Blogging (of course!)
~Playing with my dog, Buster
~School

4 foods I love:

~Pizza!
~Steak
~Mashed potatoes
~Macaroni and Cheese

4 foods I really do not like:

~Celery
~Meatloaf
~Cooked Spinach
~Sliced tomatoes on sandwiches and hamburgers

4 weird things about me:

~I can wiggle my ears
~I don't like cereal for breakfast, but I like it for a night-time snack
~ ? (I'll have to try and think of some more)
~? (ditto)

I may think of more things to add later.

No comments: