Mar 24, 2006

There For Us. Always!

School is getting really tough. A close friend moves away. A family member or close friend becomes seriously ill or dies.

We all go through hard times. And sometimes it seems that we have to go through it alone. We feel that there is no one who we can run to for help or comfort. So we try and bear it all by ourselves. We forget that there is someone who is always there for us.


Jesus is always ready to help us, we just need to ask for His help. He said “Ask and it will be given to you….” (Luke 11:9) And I have found that to be true. So many times I’ve needed help with something, and He has always been faithful to help me if I ask Him for His help. He has always been there for me. And He is there for you too.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

No comments: