May 5, 2006

Buster

Here is the promised post about my dog (a.k.a. Buster). Sorry it took so long. I had a little difficulty finding the pictures, but they are finally found!



Buster is a friendly little dog. Well little compared to a German Shepherd! But compared to another Yorkie (Yorkshire Terrier) he is a giant! Most of them weigh about 6-8 lbs. Buster weighs 13 lbs! And no he's not too heavy for his size either! The pictures prove that!



When we first got him he didn't speak English. Oh didn't I tell you? He is from Narnia so he is a talking dog! Okay, I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!! What I mean is he couldn't understand English. The people we bought him from spoke French and had taught him....French! So we had to speak to him in French at first. Now he doesn't understand it but understands English very well. Especially the words: treat, go for a walk, and leash.



Buster has flown before! You don't believe me? Well, it's true. He has flown. No he doesn't have wings! But the airplane he flew in did! And let me tell you.....he really doesn't like airplanes!



What else can I tell you about him.....well, he loves to bark. Whenever a dog goes by our house he goes crazy! Crazy as in barking a lot. Oh and see his bandana? After I bought that for him my brother said that he looked like a badly dressed tourist. (It has a Hawaiian type pattern on it.)



He also doesn't listen very well. He is stubborn. But he will roll over if I give him something special to eat.



And here is the best picture for last. See his teeth? They have to be brushed. And guess who has to do it.....

Don't forget to leave a comment on the post below to tell me which template you like best!

No comments: