Oct 28, 2005

Bonjour!

Is it just me, or did this week go by quickly?

This is a picture of a baby chick that we have, it hatched in August. We have four small chickens (including this one) and when I say small, I mean small!

In front of my house they are replacing the sidewalks. They are redoing the one on the other side of the street first, and then they will do the one on this side of the street. It is a little messy out there right now.

This year for my science class, I’m taking chemistry. It is a difficult class. (Those of you who have taken chemistry before now what I’m talking about.) Quick quiz: What is The First Law of Thermodynamics?

For math, I’m taking geometry, and so far I like it. Quick quiz: What does a reflex angle look like?

Well, I guess that’s all for right now.

Have a great weekend!

Allfornow

Hannah

No comments: