Nov 29, 2005

Me interviewed by…me!

So, how old are you?
I am 15.

Hey! So am I! Sorry, back to the questions.

So you are in high school? What school do you go to?
Yes, I’m in my sophomore year. And I am homeschooled.

How long have you been homeschooled?
Ever since I started school. I’ve never been to public school.

Interesting.



How long have you been a Christian?
I’ve been a Christian since I was about 4.

When did you move to Belgium?
We moved here in 1996.

So you’ve not been back to the US in 9 years?!
No! No! We’ve been back several times.

Oh, okay. . .

What is your favorite book, besides the Bible.
I guess it would have to be Pride and Prejudice.

Oh, I love that book!

Who is your favorite Christian artist?
Rebecca St. James.

I like her too.

What do you like to do for fun?
Play the piano.

How long have you played the piano?
Well, I started learning the notes when I was 5 and kinda played around with it for a few years. But I’ve had good lessons for about 3 ½ years. My piano teacher is British.

Hmmm…what else do I want to ask you. Oh yeah!

You have a dog, right?
Yes. His name is Buster.

What kind of dog is he?
He is a Yorkshire Terrier.

Now lets talk about your blog a little bit.

Did you ever think you would start a blog?
No.

Really.


In your profile, I noticed that you were asked to describe how you would escape if you were trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. You said, “Call for help on a cell phone.” But what would you do if you did not have a cell phone with you?
I would just yell for help.

What about the goat and the slinky, what would you do about them?
I would be trying the talk the goat into not hurting me and for something to do until help arrived, I would play with the slinky.

But what if no one heard you yelling for help?
Why are you asking me this? I’m not even trapped in a well, and hopefully I never will be.

Okay, no more on that. One last question.

Do you enjoy working on this blog, or are you bored with it?
No, I’m not bored with it. I like working on it. And it has really helped me to learn more about computers.

Thank you for your time.
You’re welcome.

Picture taken from (c) FreeFoto.com

No comments: