Jan 20, 2006

Me Interviewed by...Me!

This is an exclusive interview with Hannah-Liz (me) from All For Him
I have added to it, and I've also posted a photo of me.

So, how old are you?
I am 16.

Hey! So am I! Sorry, back to the questions.

So you are in high school? What school do you go to?
Yes, I’m in my junior year. And I am homeschooled.

Homeschooled! What about socialization?
*sigh* I get plenty of socialization. I talk to people and am around people all the time!

How long have you been homeschooled?
Ever since I started school. I’ve never been to public school.

Interesting.

How long have you been a Christian?
I’ve been a Christian since I was about 4.

When did you move to Belgium?
We moved here in 1996.

So you’ve not been back to the US in 10 years?!
No! No! We’ve been back several times.

Oh, okay. . .

What do you want to do when you get older? Do you want to go to college?
Yes, I want to be a pharmacist.

A pharmacist? That is a little boring.
Well, to me it is not that boring. I've always been very interested in the medical field.

Well why don't you become a doctor or a nurse?
I don't want to be a doctor or a nurse.

Okay...

What is your favorite book, besides the Bible.
I guess it would have to be Pride and Prejudice.

Oh, I love that book! I think my favorite is Villette.

But how can you...you are me...

What?

Oh, never mind!

Please, let me do the talking! You are getting me confused!

But...

Shhhhh!

Who is your favorite Christian artist?
Rebecca St. James.

I like her too.

What do you like to do for fun?
Play the piano.

Can you please answer in longer sentences? I'm not going to have much to write down.

How long have you played the piano?
Well, I started learning the notes when I was 5 and kinda played around with it for a few years. But I’ve had good lessons for about 4 ½ years. My piano teacher is British.

Now your answer is too long!

It is not!

Just go back to the short answers!

You have a dog, right?
Yes. His name is Buster.

What kind of dog is he?
He is a Yorkshire Terrier.

Now lets talk about your blog a little bit.

Did you ever think you would start a blog?
No.

Really.

In your profile, I noticed that you were asked to describe how you would escape if you were trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. You said, “Call for help on a cell phone.” But what would you do if you did not have a cell phone with you?
I would just yell for help.

What about the goat and the slinky, what would you do about them?
I would be trying the talk the goat into not hurting me and for something to do until help arrived, I would play with the slinky.

But what if no one heard you yelling for help? Being in a well is not a comfortable situation!
Why are you asking me this? I’m not even trapped in a well, and hopefully I never will be.

Okay, no more on that.

One last question.

Do you enjoy working on this blog, or are you bored with it?
No, I’m not bored with it. I like working on it. It has really helped me to learn more about computers and has helped me with my writing.

How has it helped you?

You said "last question."

Oh, okay!

Thank you for your time.
You’re welcome.

This is a picture of me.


It's amazing what you can do with Coral Photo House! I could have made it look like a puzzle, a drawing, etc. But I decided to make the photo black and white and blurred.

No comments: