Apr 8, 2006

Keepin' on keepin' on. Not always easy.

This post is mainly for those of us in school…..

Aaaaaaaaaaaah……summer break is almost here!!! But it’s not here yet……..and I don’t know about you but I’m ready for a break. My school has been very demanding this year. Especially since I got a late start on it. (It would take a little bit of explaining why I started school late, so I won’t bother you with it…..for now at least!)



School takes a lot of, can you guess what? It takes perseverance. It takes discipline. And those are things that I find hard sometimes, okay a lot of the time. Some days I have to really push myself to get my school done. I would rather be playing the piano or blogging etc. But I know one day my hard work will pay off. All these hours I’ve spent studying will be worth it. Why? I really want to go to college and get a pharmacy degree. I’ve always loved the medical field. And I have narrowed it down to the field of pharmacy. Getting to that goal isn’t easy though. And I’ve really figured that out since I’ve began highschool. I’ve seen real quick that it is going to take a lot of perseverance and discipline (and of course I need God’s help!).

Here is some encouragement for you as you study:

If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again! So this means if you fail 10th grade, try, try again! (Hopefully that won’t happen!)



Here is some real encouragement:

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
~Good Sayings by Albert Einstein

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
~Franklin D. Roosevelt~Famous Perseverance Sayings

Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
~William Feather~Great Perseverance Quotes

Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
~Author Unknown~Famous Perseverance Sayings

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
~Newt Gingrich~Great Perseverance Quotes

The time is always right to do what is right.
~Martin Luther King Jr.

Nothing is more harmful to the service, than the neglect of discipline; for that discipline, more than numbers, gives one army superiority over another.
~George Washington

"In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves… self-discipline with all of them came first."
~Harry S. Truman

"First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you."
~Rob Gilbert

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments."
~Jim Rohn

No comments: