Jun 2, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Dear Hannah-Liz

Today is a very special day, as I'm sure you know. It is your 16th birthday! Now, I'm not going to get into some sad sappy story of how great it is to have a friend like you, and how much your friendship means to me, because you already know all that - I hope. I'm here to remind you that today is your day. A day where I want you to have fun; a day to remember forever! I know that I'm very far away, but I will be celebrating the day with you and thanking the Lord for you and your friendship!




Philippians 1:3-6

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Hannah-Liz, happy 16th birthday!! May you have many more!

Love, friendship, and blessings,
A Friend

No comments: