Jun 2, 2006

I'm bAAaack!!!!

It's soooooo good to be back.........Long car trip.....Yep......Very long!

Well, someone did guess where I went! (Lol, Lindsey! I didn't visit Kaitlin! *smile and wink*:)The correct answer is...........Germany! Un huh. Germany. Kristin, you guessed right!

And no, this was not a vacation for me. I took my school with me........because in a few weeks we are off on another trip. And I don't want to have to take my school with me on this one.

I hope to be able to get back to regular posting again. And hopefully I will be able to post a picture showing the German definition of "pepperoni pizza!" (When my parents ordered the pizza, they had trouble communicating with the person. So there was a little.......ummmmm..........misunderstanding........lol!.) We had a good laugh over this one!

(And Kaitlin, thanks for posting on Drs. Fun 'n' Bones for me! Really appreciate it!)

No comments: